All My Mystery Solved....
For the past few months i have been thinking... alot... i dun understand why he treat me like that... What had i done to deserve such a treatment from him??
Even though this relationship is short but i really enjoy every moment i spent with him. All the while i believe he felt the same... I gave all my trust believing that finally i found someone who will love me, treasure me, protect me... In the beginning things are really sweet n nice.. He left me a wonderful memories... Lots of tender n care, thats what he shower me everyday...
That doesn't last long.. Truth slowing appear as time goes by.. first i saw the photo but i choose to trust him so i continue to lie to myself.. thats the first mistake i've made. But come on who will want to blow up a relationship that u really treasure with juz a pic? Thats the second mistake.. i din ask... i always believe if a person want to tell u the truth he/she wun need u to throw questions. If he really want to lie no matter how u ask u'll never get the truth. I dun want to quarral...
He started to turn cold... We hardly go out.. From once a week to once two weeks, then once a month... I thought i'm sensitive cos he is someone who really love to have lots of space... I start asking myself am i really too sensitive? but six sense keep telling me thats not the real him.. is there something that he trying to keep from me? Or maybe he really sick of me? I did initiate breakoff maybe he wants me to back off myself.. but he rejected he wanted the relationship but why is he treating me like that? I always felt i'm a mistress... He wanted to keep our relationship low... Why? Whats so xia suay abt our relationship that we have to hide? He can't answer me...
Finally... he MIA for a period of time but i din really look for him i allow him to think.. n finally we talked after some time.. As usual guys' popular breakoff line... "I dunno what happen.. it's my fault.. i juz can't commit but i still have feelings for u." i innocently believe him thinking he did have feelings for me. We still keep in contact after that.. As time passed truth slowly reveal... the real him.. all the while he is in a relationship but i guess something happen to them thats when we met... so i'm juz a spare tyre? Why did he lie? Did he know that hurts? Alot.....
Even though this relationship is short but i really enjoy every moment i spent with him. All the while i believe he felt the same... I gave all my trust believing that finally i found someone who will love me, treasure me, protect me... In the beginning things are really sweet n nice.. He left me a wonderful memories... Lots of tender n care, thats what he shower me everyday...
That doesn't last long.. Truth slowing appear as time goes by.. first i saw the photo but i choose to trust him so i continue to lie to myself.. thats the first mistake i've made. But come on who will want to blow up a relationship that u really treasure with juz a pic? Thats the second mistake.. i din ask... i always believe if a person want to tell u the truth he/she wun need u to throw questions. If he really want to lie no matter how u ask u'll never get the truth. I dun want to quarral...
He started to turn cold... We hardly go out.. From once a week to once two weeks, then once a month... I thought i'm sensitive cos he is someone who really love to have lots of space... I start asking myself am i really too sensitive? but six sense keep telling me thats not the real him.. is there something that he trying to keep from me? Or maybe he really sick of me? I did initiate breakoff maybe he wants me to back off myself.. but he rejected he wanted the relationship but why is he treating me like that? I always felt i'm a mistress... He wanted to keep our relationship low... Why? Whats so xia suay abt our relationship that we have to hide? He can't answer me...
Finally... he MIA for a period of time but i din really look for him i allow him to think.. n finally we talked after some time.. As usual guys' popular breakoff line... "I dunno what happen.. it's my fault.. i juz can't commit but i still have feelings for u." i innocently believe him thinking he did have feelings for me. We still keep in contact after that.. As time passed truth slowly reveal... the real him.. all the while he is in a relationship but i guess something happen to them thats when we met... so i'm juz a spare tyre? Why did he lie? Did he know that hurts? Alot.....

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home