Secret Garden...
Had dinner at Secret Garden juz now... Super nice restaurant and they serve good food there... but quite ex lah for poor people like me... Too bad i din bring my camera or else i can snap snap a few photos... Really a romantic place.. Well how do we know that place? A few months back a friend's boyfriend called to ask for me n my sis help to check out the place cos he wanna find a nice place to propose to my friend... Sweet right? But poor us gonna go around to a few restaurants to see which is the best. Finally me n my sis chose this restaurant... really nice... n the service there really good...*thumbs up*!! They dun only serve u foods they even chit chat n joke with u... Nice right?
Juz now i had a Blueberry Cheese Cake and a glass of Shaken Magarita... The cheese cake is nice but dun really like the Magarita. I still prefer Alley Bar's Apricot Frozen Magarita... Oh ya!! If u happen to visit the restaurant try their dessert, brownie with a scope of ice cream... After eating so much fattening food i think tomorrow have to wake up early to do some exercise. *yawnz* Next time have to remember to bring my camera when i go there... kekeke... Tata...
Juz now i had a Blueberry Cheese Cake and a glass of Shaken Magarita... The cheese cake is nice but dun really like the Magarita. I still prefer Alley Bar's Apricot Frozen Magarita... Oh ya!! If u happen to visit the restaurant try their dessert, brownie with a scope of ice cream... After eating so much fattening food i think tomorrow have to wake up early to do some exercise. *yawnz* Next time have to remember to bring my camera when i go there... kekeke... Tata...

6 Comments:
Wow.. where is it located at?
Its somewhere at bugis... Its near to Nanyang Academy.. Dunno how to tell u leh... Erm.. u want i bring u there... kekeke...
Oh... icic.. me jus asking out of curiousity nia.. =]
Ok!! Monkichi i bring u there... see when u wanna go let me know ok? ('oo')
The ambience is nice.
But the food is only bearable, I would only recommend it if you need a nice place to drink. For great food, I have a couple of nicer places in mind.
I still remember going there for dinner on Christmas eve dinner at 9pm after a long (and I mean long)day's work...
I forgot how the food tasted like, but I remembered the price vividly.
Yes really nice right? I like the dessert there... drinks not really nice.. but i like that place... kekeke... :)
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home