Haiz... wat happen? my last post gone... i remember i posted it up why now disappear? Even my blog make fun of me... so sad... depress, lonely, empty.... Last night so depress wanna go out.. but can't even find a single friend to go out... 2 friends promised to have dinner with me end up fly me aeroplane ask me wait at home till they knockoff but until 10.30pm also nobody called... Tried asking other friends to go out but nobody wants to go out... Sis not free to acc me too... sad sad sad... HAIZ~~~~~~~ This familiar emptiness feeling came back again to haunt me... Guess its impossible to get rid of it. I'm tired... Things really not on my side these few days... what happen to me? That nauseous feeling come back too... Whenever i'm stress i feel like vomitting dunno why juz feel very sick... I'm tired................ really very tired........... (T_T)
Blue Blue me~~~~~~


7 Comments:
so sorry dearie, i just came back when u sms me..
val sweetie: nah its ok cos i know its kinda late when i sms u.. i'm juz trying my luck.
Lau hero:
i know i dun have to wait at home but there's nobody to go out with n there's no place for me to go. So do what? I dun want to roam ard like ghost leh make me even more lonely... the last part i dun understand... but indeed i agree that i'm a pig if u trying to say i'm one. Yeah Yeah!! i am pig n i love pig... kekekeke....
well...u can call me too...
I will left my hp no for u in ur email..
=)
cheer up!!~
dan dan u so sweet... ok one day we meet up ok? :)but now cannot moi no money to go out liao have to wait for the pp money to come.. hahahhahhahaaa!!! :Þ
find something else to concentrate bah..
aiya dun say i no good, add me on msn den i YAK to u loh....hahahah
Spinee:
THANKS!! u r sweet.... but working cannot log on to my msn... so sad... anyway do add me k? :)
Lau Hero:
Hey!! How u know i always say that ZHU LEH!! hahahaha.... dun want to go out alone that day cos i feel too lonely if i go out alone i think its gonna make me feel worst. I do go out alone sometimes i like that feeling of alone as nobody will beside yakking away... Thanks friend!! :D
Hey darling, I just came back from Bkk, sor dear, tat nite I am really beat and I need to fly off the next day, did not want to over-exert myself....muaks, hope u feeling better nw...love ya!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home