Feeding Time!!!
Today stay home whole day to study... Guai right? Kekekekee... but after dinner i allow myself to rest so went Downtown East Chalet to feed the fishes with dar dar... kekeke.... Think the fishes there damn hungry.. Gobble up the food i throw in... li hai right? kekekeke.... Then after that me n dar went Pasir Ris Park for a stroll then we went home... =) so happy to see him today... I miss him worz... =p





2 Comments:
Gd to have him with you. At least I know u r well taken care of by him. :) And dun keep things to yourself. Can call me if u want to talk as long as I'm able to. k? ^v^
Thanks da jie jie... i'm fine... Tues test over le... see when u free we meet up k? Long time no see u... :(
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home