My cute DD!!!!
Adpoted a pig!!! Hahahahaha.... got this link so cute can adopt animals... Mum dun allow me to keep pets so i can only adopt online pets loh.... I miss baby... Dunno where he go... Missing for a few days already. Someone took him back or what happen to him? I hope someone kind bring him back.. Even though dar dar didn't say anything but i know he miss baby alot too... Every morning when he woke up he would went downstairs to bring baby up but now dunno where is he... =((((( so sad.... Anyway i adopted a pig!!! Hahahahhaa... i always like pig alot not because i'm born in the year of pig but pigs really smart n cute... Even though they are really smelly but pigs got that look that i really buay tahan wanna pinch them... hahahhahaha!!! Hey i'm not cruel to animals ok... I simply love them!!! Dunno why but i juz love animals.. =))))) Oh ya piggy's name is DD!! ^u^ Feed my little boy with apple u'll still hear the "slurp piak piak" eating sound... He so cute!!! hee hee....

2 Comments:
Well, let me be your baby then, Elydia. I am cute too, Really, though a bit old...
=.= indeed... quite cute... *cold sweat*
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home