Torn Apart... (T_T)
What have i done again? Why? Why can't i be more understanding? I hate myself.... Why am i always having negative thoughts? Why am i always feel so insecure about things? You gave me so much... so much... but what have i said to u? I blame my past why did i met them whom mould me into this shape... i blame myself for not able to put down all my fears... It's all my fault... Hurting u is the never what i want. I feel pain extremely pain... I gave u all i can to try protect u... so painful now.... all i want is to hold u tight... real tight... all i want is juz to tell u how much i want to see u happy...
Juz read ur blog... I slap myself left i slap myself right.... but the pain can never be worst than the pain from my inner heart...
Juz read ur blog... I slap myself left i slap myself right.... but the pain can never be worst than the pain from my inner heart...

<< Home