depress? again.... hopeless me....
I think i'm really over-stress... By what? I didn't even know myself... Sad... Juz feel very sad... Depress about everything... Really everything... Work, Family, Relationship, Friendship... Everything driving me crazy... I think the problem lies with me... But i juz dunno what happen... Everything seems so negative to me... A simple action... A simple sentence makes me think nuts Makes my mood change... Makes me think i can no longer go on my life... I really dunno what can i do to bring back myself.
I went back to join yoga again... Hopefully will calm me down... It used to really calm me down but now it seems not much effect on me... or is it i only attend 2 lessons only not enough to calm myself down.. Anyway i'll keep trying... keep trying... I make Dar so stress... But i really couldn't help it... Too negative.... *sigh* =(
I went back to join yoga again... Hopefully will calm me down... It used to really calm me down but now it seems not much effect on me... or is it i only attend 2 lessons only not enough to calm myself down.. Anyway i'll keep trying... keep trying... I make Dar so stress... But i really couldn't help it... Too negative.... *sigh* =(

5 Comments:
Actually, breathing exercises help... sounds too simple to be true?
But it works... try it.
hope you feeling better now..depression sucks i know! *hugs
alvarny: Really? I'll try... but i know breathing do calm me down at times... Thanks!! =)
moon: yap... i'm better.. thanks!! But still figuring how to solve things... =) *huggies*
I was hoping a greeting from an old friend might help :)
alvarny: It really does... =) A surprise visit perks me up!!!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home