Happy Valentine's Day!!!!
I had a very nice day... very.... Woke up in the morning... Me n Dar wash up then we went for our breakfast before i went school n he went to work. kekeke... Sounds like young married couple... I like that feeling... kekekeke.... *blush*
Lesson ends at 1pm... Dar knockoff at 6pm... Wa.... still a few hours before i can jump into his arms again.. kekeke... So i went Beauty World with my classmates. After that went shop shop alone at Orchard... Sad... Still didn't get anything... All so expensive... After that meet Dar at 6pm. kekkeke... Went Kallang to meet client before we enjoy our "2 people world" kaoz!! directly translation.. hahahhaa.... Anyway we didn't go to posh restaurant nor do something very special to celebrate our Valentine's. All we want is some peaceful time of our own so we can chat n recap our sweet sweet memories. I like that.... =))))) He super sweet.... He made me a big big card.. Hand-made ok!!! i'm proud of it n i really like it.... really really like it... So touched when he gave it to me... He's always busy but yet he will make some time juz to make me a card. Really appreciate that... =)))))) Thanks Dar!!!! I Love U!!!!!
Lesson ends at 1pm... Dar knockoff at 6pm... Wa.... still a few hours before i can jump into his arms again.. kekeke... So i went Beauty World with my classmates. After that went shop shop alone at Orchard... Sad... Still didn't get anything... All so expensive... After that meet Dar at 6pm. kekkeke... Went Kallang to meet client before we enjoy our "2 people world" kaoz!! directly translation.. hahahhaa.... Anyway we didn't go to posh restaurant nor do something very special to celebrate our Valentine's. All we want is some peaceful time of our own so we can chat n recap our sweet sweet memories. I like that.... =))))) He super sweet.... He made me a big big card.. Hand-made ok!!! i'm proud of it n i really like it.... really really like it... So touched when he gave it to me... He's always busy but yet he will make some time juz to make me a card. Really appreciate that... =)))))) Thanks Dar!!!! I Love U!!!!!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home