A happy day for me... =))))
So happy that the 2 men whom i love most born on the same day. Last saturday me n dar dar spent a romantic night at east coast park to celebrate his birthday. I cooked some food, bought a bottle of red wine, made a cheese cake for him. We had a great time.... And last sunday me n sis brought dad out for dinner to celebrate his birthday as well. Today the actual day mummy invite dar over too as she cooking us a super dinner to celebrate the 2 shou xing gong's birthday.. kekekkee.... Happy Happy dar dar coming over tonite... first year dar spending his birthday with my family oh.... hehehheheeee.... hope he will enjoy too...
Happy Birthday Daddy!!!
Happy Birthday Dar Dar!!!
I Love you both.... =))) muackz!!! *shy*
Happy Birthday Daddy!!!
Happy Birthday Dar Dar!!!
I Love you both.... =))) muackz!!! *shy*

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home