I'm no longer depress... I'm not a loner...
Think for a good start maybe its better if i change my name? Hmmm.... yap... i should...
Anyway today meet up my friends to watch The Exorcism of Emily Rose... hmmm... nice show but its not as scary as i expected... I guess because i'm not a Christian? Think it creates more effect on Christians but on the whole its quite a nice show and the fact that its based on true story makes me feel uneasy... Emily Rose.. Really admire her bravery and respect her for her sacrifice to prove the existence of demons... Anyway its a good show to catch. Don't miss it!!
One of my friend brought along two classmates of hers today... Great!! we really click.. we talked as if we knew each other long time ago... kekeke... Finally!! I can feel new blood flowing in my body... A good start i think... at least i get to know more people n makes me happier that way... Feels so good today i'm back to the noisy me talking non-stop... think they really buay tahan me... ahhahaha.... I enjoy my day.... Yippy!!!!
Oh ya... i bought myself a new mask today... gonna try it... pamper myself... hahahaha... think i din really take care of myself i looking more n more like an aunty now... especially my skin dame jia liat... ok going do my mask.... ADIOS!!!!!!
Anyway today meet up my friends to watch The Exorcism of Emily Rose... hmmm... nice show but its not as scary as i expected... I guess because i'm not a Christian? Think it creates more effect on Christians but on the whole its quite a nice show and the fact that its based on true story makes me feel uneasy... Emily Rose.. Really admire her bravery and respect her for her sacrifice to prove the existence of demons... Anyway its a good show to catch. Don't miss it!!
One of my friend brought along two classmates of hers today... Great!! we really click.. we talked as if we knew each other long time ago... kekeke... Finally!! I can feel new blood flowing in my body... A good start i think... at least i get to know more people n makes me happier that way... Feels so good today i'm back to the noisy me talking non-stop... think they really buay tahan me... ahhahaha.... I enjoy my day.... Yippy!!!!
Oh ya... i bought myself a new mask today... gonna try it... pamper myself... hahahaha... think i din really take care of myself i looking more n more like an aunty now... especially my skin dame jia liat... ok going do my mask.... ADIOS!!!!!!

2 Comments:
Wah.. good good good.. know more people.. i also want to watch Excorism!! ;b
Yup.
Its great to know more ppl and make more frds. Try enhancing your life into 3 different stages;
Make it into a
...meaningful life
...colourful life
...beautiful life
Cheers.
Oh ya, try this "au revoir". Its farewell in French.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home