=p
Super long no update my blog.... Haiz... no time... plus i'm so sick like dying off soon.... Tests keeping me super busy... Exams coming... Duh.... Haiz... Have more time then i update more... if not i think my blog rotting soon... kekekeke..... Ka chow!!!!

3 Comments:
Another one slacking for soooo long
once a month update, not bad liao, I 1 week only kena chase by oldbeng alrdy.
Exam keep you away, me too plus report la, company planning & strategy la, scheduling la, project reporting la, I think I can migrate to China b their "guo bao" liao
Uncle Beng:
Sorry lah.. really slack.. hahahhaa... no lah dunno wat to write plus no time sit there squeeze brain juice so didn't update...
Lauhero:
Really ah aiyo... then u update more often k? hahhahahaa....
wahahhahaa.... panda? lauhero become laupandahero? wahahahhaa.... :x
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home