Wednesday, April 11, 2007

My Love... Our Life... Our Future...

So late... when people are having their supper, you are having your dinner... when people are getting ready for bed, you are still on your way home... when people are snoring in their sweet dreams drooling away, you are still under the dim light doing your work... i saw... i tear... my heart aches... but thats life... life that we have to break through... I walk beside you just beside you... hold on tight to your hand... hug you tight... give you what i can that you need...

I'm looking forward...
Looking forward for that day...
That day when you are successful...
I'll still be right beside you...

Following you here and there is to let you know whenever wherever you need me i'm still beside you... mentally and physically... I don't want to miss a chance when you need me n i'm not around. I don't want and i don't like... i'm tired at times but the thought of you make me stay strong... i cannot fall and i won't allow myself to fall. That's the struggle in me...

5 Comments:

Blogger Xorpheus said...

That's the way. Keep it up girl.

2:19 AM  
Blogger Whiskoffee said...

yeah! jia you

2:33 AM  
Blogger Elydia said...

Thank you xorpheus n whiskoffee.. =)))) i'll jia you ok?

5:04 PM  
Blogger Summer Toh Xiaoxin said...

take care baby, miss u so much ...

10:58 PM  
Blogger Elydia said...

u too darling.. sorry i didn't have time for u babe... after my exam hao ma? Dia got no money to go out also... =(((( after my exam... i'm looking forward... =)))

7:21 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home