Happy Birthday to ah dia.... Happy Birthday to ah dia.... Happy Birthday to AH DIAAAAAAAA..... Happy Birthday to AH DIAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA..... =D
Thursday, July 02, 2009
Previous Posts
- fresh in my mind....
- She stabbed me again.... Right through my heart......
- Guess there are too many things in my mind that i ...
- HMPF~~~~~~~~~~ HMPF~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ bully me again....
- I Can't wait to see my boys tonight.... the big n ...
- Its been a long time since the last time i update ...
- I'll never forgive her.... Never~~~~~ For what she...
- Didn't you promise yourself to stay strong? Didn't...
- Is the sky crying for me again? I'm bleeding.... B...
- I feel like digging out my heart.... Then i can st...

4 Comments:
1 year older liao :)
hahaha... ya loh... Ah Dia getting older liao.. =( no more xiao mei mei liao... sad....
No, what I meant is 1 year wiser liao.
BTW how old are you now?
wiser? i think the older i am the more stupid i am leh... >.< going the other way.... me ah 26 this yr loh...
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home