HMPF~~~~~~~~~~ HMPF~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ bully me again..... Dar's mother always like that de... Afternoon she called me to ask whether i did i cook dinner n said she coming back for dinner. I boil a big pot of soup with lots of ingredients inside so its ok for her to come back for dinner. When she's back at 5plus she told me "Ehhhh... go cook rice leh... I want to eat liao..." KAOZ!!!!!!!! no obligation to cook for her loh... Don't like she always comand me to do things. BF's mum so what lah.... After awhile later when she wanted to eat there she comes again "Eh go take a bowl and scoop some soup for me." I told her she can help herself to take as much or what she wants... ask her to take herself... her response to me is I LAZY..... i don't care i didn't take for her.... U lazy u want me to do everything.... her housework also i do de.... sweep floor mop floor.... Chinese New Year the house so messy also i clear de... End up after a few days i went back its in a mess again. Shit..... If its not for dar i wun do that loh.... Kaoz...... Blood boiling... somemore i'm sick leh...... >.< so angry........ How to stay with her like that? Grrrrrrrrrrrrr.......

3 Comments:
I think scooping rice or soup for the elderly is ok la, at least it's basic mannerism respect to them but cleaning the elderly house and tidying their rooms is strictly up to individuals.
Sometimes couples do things with only 1 thing in mind, for the sake of the other party and why not?
I chose him/her thus I can endear his/her family members/ siblings/ aunties/ uncles/ etc.
If one clashes with the mother of one's spouse/ partner then the poor person is defintely not you or his mum but him.
Nagging uncle...
Ooops! typo error, should read as "endure" and not "endear"
hmm ... happen to chance upon your blog from old beng blog
waaaa ... really sounds like Korean Drama with troublesome mother-in-law
imho, if u sick, just tell her u r sick lor and hence unable to cook.
wish u have a great year ahead!
cheers ....
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home