My Love, My Everything...
Work is busy... Super busy.... Almost everyday i have to do OT. Think things will go on like that for one more month probably by July will not be so busy. No time for family, No time for Dar, No time for friends, not even for myself. Sometimes i'm so so tired until i want give up this job. But dar is by my side.... mummy is by my side.... they did their best to console me... did their best to comfort me.... Hang on dia.... =) Although i'm tired physically most of the time but mentally i still can go on cos i've so many people protecting me.... Mummy talk to me when work is not going smooth... Dar hug me when i reach home telling me no matter how big is the storm outside you always have me.... =)))
Mummy n Daddy... with u in my life is the most fortunate thing ever happened..
Mummy: Although many times we quarrel because of super small matter but we always know we love each other so much so much.. thats why we quarrel.... I Love you...
Daddy: Although u seldom question about my things u seems doesn't care but i know its all wrong... Ur care for me is not lesser than mummy juz that u dunno how to express it out. But ur action can't hide from me... I Love you...
Sis: Although we like to fight over small things but we always glad to have each other... When things are not good we hug, we talked, we cry.... I Love you...
Mummy n Daddy... with u in my life is the most fortunate thing ever happened..
Mummy: Although many times we quarrel because of super small matter but we always know we love each other so much so much.. thats why we quarrel.... I Love you...
Daddy: Although u seldom question about my things u seems doesn't care but i know its all wrong... Ur care for me is not lesser than mummy juz that u dunno how to express it out. But ur action can't hide from me... I Love you...
Sis: Although we like to fight over small things but we always glad to have each other... When things are not good we hug, we talked, we cry.... I Love you...
My biggest support.. Ah Dar... I never thought i can find someone who can go through my happiness n sorrows with me. All the while i can only listen to ppl's sorrow help ppl to solve problems but i've been piling up mine within me. Nobody to talk to nobody willing to listen.... As days goes by i get into depression. Ah Dar you came into my life.... Save me from my misery... open me up... willing to listen to me.... Stay by my side when i'm happy or sad... Never fail to give me the warmth i need... You touches me... Deep down inside my heart.. You pulled me up.... People always ask me did he give you this? Did he give you that? When my answer is no.. they petty me... But there's something that they dunno.... What you gave me is something alot of guys can't give.... I don't need all the presents... i don't need all the sweet words... (sometimes need lah... i hear sweet words still will be happy de) Cos i already have your love n care... wat more do i ask for? I Love You.... ('oo')('OO')

2 Comments:
Good to know you are doing ok... Well, I may nt be in your mind and I dun think it is needed with so many of ur loved ones ard. But will be there for you if suddenly you think of me then. ;)
wa.... supporting lamb... dun say until like that lah.... aiyo... u r always in my mind too so r my friends.... dun worry that i will forget you ok? muackz!!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home