So long didn't update my blog... think my blog rotting soon... hahhahahaa...... Well went for counselling hoping they can guide me to walk out of that darkness.... I seriously think i've suffer enough.... I want to change my life... Hope they can guide me to a better path to walk. Well true enough i think after a few sessions i feel different... Probably is me repeating my past to her, my concerns about things that sets me thinking about it and realised alot of things that i never thought about it before. Good? or bad? i dunno.... but because of that brings me into another feeling.... feeling of numbness.... maybe i'm avoiding the problems again or i don't have the courage to face it. I don't have an answer nor a way to solve. *sigh* very sianz.... really very sianz....
Bring up my past again is it really good? I'm confused again.... I wish things never happened.... maybe i'll have better life now..... no matter how much i cry no matter wat i do... the scar is always there.....
Bring up my past again is it really good? I'm confused again.... I wish things never happened.... maybe i'll have better life now..... no matter how much i cry no matter wat i do... the scar is always there.....

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home