Thinking of going to the psychiatrist tomorrow... Should i? Shouldn't i? I break down n cry again.... I cried in Dar Dar's arm yesterday... He hugged me tight.. Today i cried in his arms again.... Wanted him to hold me tight.... I'm losing myself.... Totally uncontrollable... I need help this time... I can no longer take it i think that's my limit.... 4yrs of pain... miscalculation of yrs of loneliness n insecurity... Is that why i always can't sleep well? Is that why i hug n talk to my soft toys? i dunno... Think its time i find out what happen to me..... Its already affecting greatly to my life i need to do something to stop it... Need lots of support..
Read this in "Tuesdays with Morrie" Find it meaningful... Share with everybody...
"Accept what you are able to do and what you are not able to do;
Accept the past as past, without denying it or discarding it;
Learn to forgive yourself and to forgive others;
Don't assume that it's too late to get involved."
Read this in "Tuesdays with Morrie" Find it meaningful... Share with everybody...
"Accept what you are able to do and what you are not able to do;
Accept the past as past, without denying it or discarding it;
Learn to forgive yourself and to forgive others;
Don't assume that it's too late to get involved."

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home