Thursday, September 13, 2007

Dream...

Dreams... Will we still reach our dreams? It seems getting further and further away.... Why am i feeling so? Where is all the fighting spirit? Where is everything? I'm torn apart.... Please dun make me cry... I'm trying to stay strong... stay strong for everything... please..... I dun want to only see you in my dream.... But do i have a choice? (TooT)
Alvarny once told me this, "Needs and dependence colours one's perception. Fear of loss and abandonment will create suffocation. A relationship is never meant to be an addiction, a drug, an escape or a crutch. But how many unions around us can live up to that?"
When i read back i realise that my fear of loss may in return bring him suffocation... Probably i should again look at myself... What have i done... What went wrong... Only i have the answer to all these.... I think i'm going into another round of deep thoughts again... Going to hide somewhere to sort out my thinking and what i shall do next... But can i make it? I dunno... the only thing i know now is the fear in me... The Great Fear in me.... Will anyone understand? *sigh*
"Love is like a butterfly. The more you chase it, the more it eludes you. But if you just let it fly, it will come to you when you least expect it. Love can make you happy but often it hurts, but love's only special when you give it to someone who is really worth it." I still love this... alot....
I found my someone... never in my life till now that someone will make me feel like get married... Only him... someone whom makes me see our future... someone whom i so afraid to lose... I found this special person.... But at times life with him hurts..... hurts deeply cos love too deep... How deep? i can't tell at least it tore my heart apart... Should i be happy or sad? Think positively i should be happy... I found the person i really love... if i dun love i wun feel the pain.... sometimes thinking is it a good thing or a bad thing.... i dunno.... Juz let fate decide as long as i give my best... Let the fate decide....
Readers: its ok u dun understand ok? cos i juz blahing out stuff... i dunno wat i writing juz wrote everything that comes into my mind.... so i think its actually bits n pieces so dun bother k? i juz wanna say it out..... sorry i'm in super bad shape..... dun ask me wat happen or why cos even i can't answer that. Sad right? =(

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dear Piggy, call me if u need. I'm here for u! Although I'm not in very gd shape now too if you read my blog, but can still listen and be there for u. OK?

12:55 AM  
Blogger lauhero said...

Never in life a smooth sailing junk or ship, always be prepare what come next, but you must have the fightung spirit to overcome the odd and unplesant situation, yes it's tiring, after that ask yourself if it's worth it, did you put in the effort, yes or no is not the matter, it's the result that you wanted then move forward, leave the past a history as memory

8:48 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i know u may not be a christian but just felt like leaving a word of encouragement to u 'Rem you are fearfully and wonderfully made in the hands of God and you are His workmanship' Pslams 139. Hope this site will encourage u more :) http://donghaeng.net

12:58 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home