Want to share this piece of music with everyone. It touches me hope it touches you as well.. Makes me think alot when i heard this music.. The good and the bad.. A moment i'm smiling... Next moment i feel the ache in my heart... The following i feel blessed that things happened... A mixture of all feelings... Think deep down in my heart i'm still struggling.. Life is so fragile... Life is so unpredictable.. I dunno what's ahead of me.. Juz hope for the good things but what is good without the bad? I dunno... sometimes humans are so complicated.. Life.....
Wednesday, October 31, 2007
Want to share this piece of music with everyone. It touches me hope it touches you as well.. Makes me think alot when i heard this music.. The good and the bad.. A moment i'm smiling... Next moment i feel the ache in my heart... The following i feel blessed that things happened... A mixture of all feelings... Think deep down in my heart i'm still struggling.. Life is so fragile... Life is so unpredictable.. I dunno what's ahead of me.. Juz hope for the good things but what is good without the bad? I dunno... sometimes humans are so complicated.. Life.....

1 Comments:
Be more positive gal, no matter what happens, life goes on. U know it as well..
do not think too much as it will affect urself and ur loves one..
Just be happy!~
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home